- Industrial washing machines for gentle and economical textile care
- Freely programmable microprocessor control
- 72 ProfiClean programmes for textile-friendly and customer-specific laundry care
- 12 Wet-Clean programmes for effective laundry protection and modern textile care
- 10 Disinfection programmes with ThermoplusControl, temperature control forhigh process reliability
- 76 free programme positions for individual customer demands and laundry care
- autoClean programme with display of machine cleaning interval
- Finely perforated stainless steel drum (up to 22 659 holes) for efficient washing andrinsing processes with maximum laundry protection
- High spin performance for minimum residual moisture up to 46 %
- Economical wash programmes and low operating costs
- Large loading opening 45 cm and metal door with softClose door lock
- Machine plinth for filling height 821 mm ( Optional Extra)
- Front, sides and machine cover of robust chrome nickel steel
- Self-cleaning detergent compartment of corrosion-proof chrome nickelsteel (V4A) with 5 dosing cups for washing powder and liquid detergent
- Maintenance-free drum seal and robust sealed-for-life bearing
- Frequency-controlled low-wear asynchronous motor
- Swiss-made and conceived for over 30 000 wash programmes
- Easy machine operation with pushbuttons with pictograms
- Two-line graphic display for programme time and progress
- Language selection button for 25 languages
- Start delay with calendar function
- ½ button with adapted process and detergent dosing technology
- USB interface for programme and software update
Schulthess laundry solutions are built to meet the demanding requirements of commercial and industrial applications, and they are tested for 30,000 loads – equivalent to a life time of 20 years. All our machines are easy to operate with economical consumption strike rates and excellent process reliability.
Economical consumption rates Gentle on the laundry – and kind to the environment: Schulthess laundry solutions are designed to maximise efficiency while slashing operating costs to the minimum – as proven by their low consumption rates for power, water and detergent.
Disinfection at the touch of a button. The Disinfect button makes it simple to operate our disinfection programmes.The button is conveniently positioned on the control panel of topLine and proLine washing machines so the disinfection cycle can be selected directly.
Effective – confirmed! Schulthess machines offer precise temperature control and hold times with guaranteed bath ratios of 1:5, and they ensure that the disinfection process is completed after the main wash cycle. The effectiveness of these programmes was tested and confirmed by the wfk Institute for Applied Research in Krefeld, Germany. All thermally and chemothermally disinfecting washing processes in Schulthess washing machines (8 to 30 kg) conform to the standards of the Association for Applied Hygiene and the Robert Koch Institute.
12 Months Warranty
- Parts and labour
- Complete peace of mind
- Manufacturer's warranty
We currently have 1 Schulthess Spirit industrial WMI 300 Industrial Washing Machines available.
Please contact us for more information.
Ask us a question…
If you have a question which we haven’t answered on this page, you can ask us using this form.
We aim to respond to all enquiries within one working day.