The W4300H 33kg high spin washer is very reliable, robust and simple to operate. Incorporates type &a& airgap compliant with WRAS regulations and thermal disinfection and sluice compliant to HSG95/18 and minimum care standards for laundering of fouled or soiled items (incontinence, blood etc) making this a fully compliant machine.
- High extraction force for efficient dewatering
- Available with two types of program controls Compass or Clarus
- AWS – Automatic Weighing System with Compass Control – determine the wash load and adopt the water intake accordingly.
- Savings on water and energy if machine is not fully loaded
- Extremely low water and energy consumption – see specifications below
- Four compartment soap box for manual dosing of powder or liquid detergent
- Stainless steel front panel and grey side panels
- Large door opening for easy loading/unloading
- Low noise level, for pleasant working environment
- SuperBalanceTM guarantees the correct extraction force
|Drum volume in litres:||302|
|Drum capacity in kgs/lbs:||33/70|
|Extraction rpm / G-factor:||820|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||1020 x 1060 x 1445|
We currently have 2 Electrolux W4300H Commercial Washing Machines available.
Please contact us for more information.